|Event Type:||Hike - Urban|
|Event Location:||Base of the Stairs, Near Calgary Curling Club & Sunnyside Bank Park|
|Date(s) & Time:||Wed, Mar 15 2017 6:00 PM|
|Registration Cut Off:||Wed, Mar 15 2017 5:00:00 PM|
|Event Duration:||45 to 60 minutes|
|Difficulty Rating:||D2: Easy to Moderate|
You must be logged in to get the Event Coordinator contact information.
|Member Cost:||Voluntary Donation Only (See Below)|
|Who's Invited:||Members & Guests, All Ages Welcome|
|Maximum Group Size:||12|
|Maximum No. Guests:||2|
|Minimum Group Size:||2|
|Maximum No. Guests Per Member:||2|
|Number Registered So Far:||4 (To see who's signed up, log in to the Member Area)|
|Are Dogs Permitted:||No|
Please don't get stressed because of the traffic and arrive **whenever you can**. It doesn't matter if you are early or late... I'm just happy you can make it! :D
There are 120 feet, 167 steps, (~40m) of McHugh's Bluff to climb up. Start at the level you are comfortable with and work your way up. Just remember it's supposed to be training, so it ought to be a bit tougher than a hike.
Really good training for your hikes/backpacking trips to come in summer or just to improve your overall stamina.
|How to Get There:|
Memorial Dr & approx 3th St NW (We meet at the Base of the Stairs)
There is a parking lot east of the Curling Club (not the one belonging to the club).
Access from Memorial Drive, the meeting point
is located at the bottom of the stairs across
from Prince's Island
Park, north side of Memorial.
- We encourage all members to follow our Etiquette Guidelines at all times while participating in COC events.
- Details of this event are subject to undergo a change at any point in time, with or without warning.
- Questions about equipment or rentals? Contact the Event Coordinator for suggestions and recommendations.
- Notice any errors or problems in the information on this page? Please notify our Content Editor(s), Wendy W and Lynda H., at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Support the club by purchasing a Premier Membership: $25 a year
|Voluntary Donation: ( What is this?)|
Suggested donation amount for this event is: $2.00/Person.
Please review our Cancellation Policy carefully!